Monday, May 17

2012

After much consideration, second thoughts & whatnots, we have decided: 'that' townhouse indeed!
Just checked the site yesterday & looks like progress is on its way, yeay!
So we'll have a new postcode in 2012, Insya Allah & I'll have the same headache when it comes to choosing primary school for lil' miss artsy fartsy ;P


On another note, our trip (sans kids) will be less than 12 days away and we have so many things to be done before that.
Sometimes it is much easier to bring them along. Now we still need to pack their bags as well. 
Papa kinda worried since Zara is wee bit too clingy with me during the 3D2N roadtrip with them but mama assures him that she'll be fine when I'm not around. 
Aresha also will be on her school field trip when we're not around. Luckily my SIL Ina has been so kind to agree on being her chaperon :)


Ok, let me get back on the list so that I won't forget anything. Toodles!

1 comment:

Marlia said...

dear, nanti sms i ina phone number... i will put a note for a date with aresha that staurday!