Wednesday, November 4

Jealous much?

I'm truly baffled.
This happened last 2 yrs I think when out of the blue this anonymous commented that life is NOT all about family, love & food!

Ok, what is so wrong about it?
This person judged me from my pictures, thinks she's holier-than-thou.

Do i have to post pictures donning telekung?

Thank you for your 'gentle' reminder.
Berdakwah mestilah betul caranya.
If you compose your words nicely I would really appreciate it and might as well change.

I'm sorry that I love my family very much & really cares about what I put in me & my family's mouth. Ooops am I? NOT!

2 comments:

Marlia said...

babe sapakah si gerangannya ni.. isk isk isk, takleh senang tengok orag lain senang kan!

Unknown said...

IF life is not about family, friends and food (which bloody translates into LOVE) What else is life about?

I got so mad when I read this!