Sunday, January 11

Ladies day & cheese naan

What is more sinful than chocolat?
Cheese naan! And it is not just ordinary cheese , it's mozzarella!
Worth every single cent ok!

It tastes even yummier when you're having it with these two lovely ladies, mes amies Reen & Ratna (hey that's double R!)

Reen came all the way with ERL, all feverish and couldn't even taste tht delicious bread but that doesn't stop us from having a good laugh.
That is also the first time meeting Ratna with her oh-so-lovely dread (sadly also the last as she shaved it off few days later, still looking gorgeous tho!)

Dear was being so nice to let me have my so-called ladies nite.
He took care of the babes which I must say,an excellent job.
Both girls smells even better than before I left them, lol!

Thanks to R & R for making it happen & the other R for being such a sweetie :)

2 comments:

r said...

org2 nama R mmg best... hehe
Can't wait for the next outing.

x

Zach Reza said...

I second tht! LOL!
Now I wish I'm one of the Rs, hehe.

Yeap soooo looking fwd for our next :)