Tuesday, October 14

Bring it on, contractions!

I bet if anyone could, they would skip contractions and go straight for labour.
Contractions could last for hours or maybe days, strangely this time around I want it so badly so that I can be done and over with it, lol!

No sign of real contractions so far, only Braxton-Hicks which I have been through for the last 2 months. It's hard to walk around with this huge belly, not to mention getting up from sitting position and lying down. I'm dreading my 3am bathroom routine, strangely enough I have to get up twice in the middle of the nite!

Hopefully this time it won't be overdue like Aresha (11 days! Must be some miscalculation, somewhere) Can't wait to see the little one. I've been reading over and over again on labour signs and wondering when is the bloody show?

I think it's been two nights in a row that I dreamt of having contractions when in reality there was none :(

I guess it's better for me to keep myself busy again, though frankly, I'm not in the mood of cooking anything fancy. Got a tub of cream cheese in the fridge, whip up some brownies perhaps?

1 comment:

inspite said...

bila ko due ? ngah menghitung hari ker ?