Friday, August 10

Friday I'm in Love :)

I'm in such a chirpy mode.

Had a great pillow talk with dear last night.

He's my muse, my everything and I wish Aresha will get all the creative juices/genius from her daddy.
I don't mean to get in-the-bakul-and-pick-it-up myself but I am truly blessed to be married to such a talented artist.

We talked about a trip to Bangkok (marked our 10th anniversary together) early next year and sending gas tank to be customized by Thor from Heaven's Devil's Custom all in one.

I was so inspired I couldn't sleep.

My two babies were sleeping soundly.

Just like Heaven, Lovesong, Friday I'm in Love,Lullaby, Let's go to bed playing on shuffle mode in my head.

In fact I lullabyed those songs to put Aresha to sleep last last nite.


Oh Friday I'm love, ohohohohooooo

No comments: