Friday, April 28

I'm a mom and proud of it!

Whoever thought being a stay-at-home mom is easy, you're absolutely wrong! I used to get headache with my boss' demand of everything to be done fast, sorting out his ridiculous bills and stuff but now I'm a personal assistant to dearie( just finished doing his taxes, sorting and listing bills to be paid), a cook who wakes up @ 7 religiously to prepare breakfast, a nanny who bathe her kid, feed her and put her back for day nap, and not to forget a lover at night, lol!
Multitasking, get it? And I'm actually good at it. hehe.
One quick question how can a woman be so good in multitasking whilst a man can only do one thing at a time? I'm not overgeneralizing, there are men who can, but can every man be a stay-at-home-DAD? My dearie, already surrendered, I mean he knew he couldn't possibly be doing what I've done now. Hey, I'm not implying that I'm a superwoman but from what I can see this is what our mothers, grandmas, great grandmas has been done for million years!

On another thought, Lauren our lovely soon-to-be a doctor host in London, is coming to Penang this summer! Yeay! And being half-MAlaysian Chinese, she can't wait for her inaugural visit to daddy's birthplace. We might catch her in Ferringghi this August. That's the least we can do when we can't offer her a couch. Oh, we're gonna be travelling so much this year July- Zaidi, my schoolmate/best friend's wedding, August- my Pak Usu's wedding both held in Kluang, and we might also be travelling in dearie's Suzy(not the car's name) to Penang the same month, and going back south for Man's wedding in November. Whoa! So much for a new ride ehh?

I'm leaving for USJ, mom's place tonite. Farra called she'll be teaching me how to make pastry. I'm looking forward to bake brownies and pie. Yeay, It's the baking weekend once again! Have a great weekend y'all. I know I'm gonna have a blast!

No comments: