Wednesday, June 16

Did I say that I'm a homemaker earlier? Well, not really though.. I washed clothes only twice a week. Rarely cooks (although I like cooking so much!!Trust me!), I have only a room to clean up too, and I'm expecting a baby in NOvember.. which means... I'm not taking care of any baby right now. So why did I call myself a homemaker? what else should I call myself then? Maybe it's because due to the fact that I'm living with my mother-in-law right now. It will be a whole different story if we live on our own. Lemme tell you, how many of you has a mak mertua who's really sporting, never nag nor fussy, wash your clothes, cook for you and can talk everything (I mean EVERYTHING!)with you? Don't envy me cause I'm having the best 'mak mertua' in the world! That's why I have nothing to do at home. I really love her as much as I love my own mother. I think she's gonna be my role model when I have my own baby soon. Dear, I never talk about this with you, right? I'm so blessed to have your mom as my m-i-l. She's sooo cool!
Hmmmm.. dear will be back late again.. yesterday he came home at 10pm. Today, 9 something I guess. Since working at XM, his workload and working hours are massive!! I'm not complaining but sometimes I pity him.. Dear looks so tired everytime he gets home. I wish I could help.. but how? Tomorrow I'm goin' to my mom's at USJ.. She's lonely.. and I am lonely too..Thinking about what she's gonna cook for me.. Yum!

No comments: